Bring your process flow chart from your preferred equipment manufacturer or talk to M.A. Bielski & Associates, Inc., about equipment retrofits and complete process flow layout and design.
Professional engineers will take their knowledge of all major manufacturers and integrate it with the goals of the plant owner. Whether it’s a whole new plant or an upgrade to larger equipment, process flow design and layout are critical to fully optimize your investment.
In cases where plant owners prefer using more than one manufacturer in their process flow, M.A. Bielski has the experience to consult on layouts and configurations according to manufacturers’ specifications and best practices. You don’t necessarily need process flow charts from each manufacturer, as we can design for those needs in-house.
We have successfully completed designs and layouts for:
- Coal slag screening and sizing plants
- Foundry sand processing and sizing plants
- Frac sand processing and storage facilities
- Kaolin clay drying, sizing, and storage facilities
- Municipal solid waste recycling and composting
- Ready-mix concrete plants
- Sand and gravel processing plants
- Solid fuel recovery facilities
- Trap rock processing and storage facilities
- Processing systems for quartzite, granite, limestone, slate and more
To get a better sense of equipment placement or process flow options, ask about our 3D modeling services.